Tuesday 25 September 2012

Burnham Market - The Green illustration

I rose one morning after breakfast and found a quiet bench and sat under a mighty tree adjacent to war memorial and got my pad out to illustrate and capture the morning.

Although a sunny morning a gentle September morning chill made me wish I had donned a jumper. The sun was rising to start its journey across The Green in Burnham Market and the odd local would park in front of my vantage point visiting the shops but patience won through and I got my scene.

illustration of Burnham Market
Burnham Market - The Green


Please Choose
Hand signed A4 Print of The Green, Burnham Market  
Pen and marker sketch on Bockingford 190gsm watercolour paper £14.99


Original illustration of The Green, Burnham Market
12' x 9" pen and marker sketch on 140lb water colour paper available from:
The Artmonger
21 North Street
Burnham Market
Norfolk
United Kingdom
PE31 8HG
+44 (0)1328 730 370
www.theartmonger.co.uk


© Robert R Wisdom www.theartofengland.co.uk 2012